You will face several things when renovating your bathroom and choosing the best bathroom vanity tops is one of them. However, your selection process becomes more cumbersome because of the hundreds of design options available in the market.
In contrast with your kitchen islands, custom bathroom countertops are more forgiving when it comes to hardness for you need to give more emphasis on aesthetics.
Fortunately, you can lean on professionals like Gold Cabinets and Countertops for your quest of finding the most suitable cheap bathroom countertops in your bathroom remodeling. Moreover, you need to understand the pros and cons of the various types of bathroom countertops in our showroom.
Without any delays, let us find out!
Trendy Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Bathroom Countertops
Both ceramic and porcelain tiles are made from Kaolinite clay which is heated by an open flame to harden and form its rigid shape. The glazed surface of ceramic and porcelain tiles provides an earthly and trending attractive appeal to audiences.
Meanwhile, porcelain is harder and has a finer surface than ceramic tiles because it is made of finer grain clay material.
- DIY installation is possible
- Cheaper price compared to other natural stones
- It can mimic the design of wood and leather
- Versatile design options
- It has lesser crack resistance
- Cleaning and maintenance of grout lines
Engineered Quartz Bathroom Countertops
It is one of our best-selling bathroom countertop materials despite its higher upfront cost. Quartz is a man-made stone made from pulverized quartz and other minerals that are heated and compacted into slabs. Around 80%-95% of quartz is natural stone while 20%-5% is polymer resin binders.
Engineered quartz stone is the best rival of granite stone in the countertop and remodeling arena. Nevertheless, we will help you weigh things to find the right design and texture for your quartz bathroom vanity tops.
- More consistent design and texture
- Increases the resale value of your property
- Modern and sleek appearance
- Highly non-porous and durable against scratch and acidic substances
- Wide color and veining variations
- Requires professional installer
- Cannot be exposed for hours under UV rays because its color will fade
Classic Granite Bathroom Countertops
If you love natural stones, then granite is one of your best options. We consider it as the Rolls Royce of all countertop materials, because of its exquisite beauty and strength. Compared to marble, granite has a finer veining pattern and specks of colors running around its background. It has a well-established reputation for giving natural warmth and coziness in your shower and bath.
- Classic and timeless elegance
- Increases the economic value of your property
- Unique natural veining patterns and hues
- Excellent strength against dents, scratch, and heat
- Requires professional installation
- Proper sealing needed to enhanced its non-porous trait
Edgy Concrete Bathroom Countertops
Concrete is highly available and flexible to use for your bathroom vanities and countertops. There is plenty of room for experimentation when you choose a color, shape, and design for your affordable concrete vanity tops.
Our stone experts can seamlessly customize its size and design to meet your needs and remodeling theme. We can also do a variety of finishes such as textured or glossy surfaces.
- Impeccably strong against scratch, dents, and heat
- Edgy and classic look
- Flexible design, size, and shape
- Affordable price
- It requires professional installation
- Base support must be solid and reliable
- Proper sealing and finishing to improve its anti-stain properties
Solid-Surface Bathroom Countertops
Quartzite or solid-surface is also a famous choice for remodelers and homeowners when they fabricate and install modern bathroom vanity tops. Some of the known brands include Silestone, Corian, and Swanstone.
Unlike marble and granite, this engineered stone is naturally non-porous, so there are no worries with water, stains, and moisture. It also serves as a great rival with cultured marble and granite stone.
- Provide a seamless appearance and can be installed with a built-in sink
- Low maintenance
- No more sealing required
- Patterns and color is consistent like quartz
- Requires professional installation
- Lesser heat resistance
Wood or Butcher Block Bathroom Countertops
If you want natural warmth inside your cool and modern house and bathroom, then vanity tops made of wood is an excellent choice. The natural wood grain you see in your vanity tops adds an earthly aesthetics and glow inside your modern powder room or master bath.
- It can produce a spa-like ambiance in your master bathroom
- Provides a rustic and earthy appeal
- Flexible accent and texture
- Requires professional sealing and finishing to prevent water damage
- Prone to scratch and dents
Sleek Glass Bathroom Countertops
Natural and engineered stones are the popular choice among vanity tops, yet crushed glass is also becoming a trend in the remodeling industry. Your glass bathroom countertops can either be made of brand new glass or recycled ones.
We can highly customize the edge profile, thickness, shape, and size of your crushed glass vanities. Moreover, it increases the airy and bright ambiance inside your new bathroom space.
- Robust and modern designs
- Non-porous and easy to clean
- Space-saving feature for smaller and compact designs
- Highly resilient against water and cosmetic products
- Still prone to scratch, chips, and cracks with blunt force and sharp objects
Affordable Laminate Bathroom Countertops
When you want to save more, investing in cheap laminate countertops is ideal. Laminate countertops can mimic the design and color of natural stones for your bathroom vanities on a budget.
Some of the famous brands of laminates include Formica and Wilsonart. To enhance the durability of laminates, we incorporate that with medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and plywood.
- Very affordable price
- You can install this on your own
- Wide range of colors and designs
- Prefabricated laminate countertops are available for easier installation
- If you want a customized design, then professionals must do it
- Its elegance is still lower than genuine and engineered stone countertops
Choosing a cost-efficient material for your bathroom vanity tops is a daunting task because of the many elements you need to look into. However, this can be lighter for you if you lean on professionals who have the experience and training of countertop customization and installation.
Gold Cabinets and Countertops is your licensed and bonded local countertop and cabinet supplier in Maryland and Virginia. If you need further assistance with your best bathroom vanity tops, do not hesitate to call us.
Further, you can visit our showroom for our comprehensive collection of stone countertops.
Call us now, or check us at Facebook anytime!